Scaleflash geek Tiancheng launched a bare metal private cloud solution based on NVIDIA Bluefield DPU
Scaleflash geek Tiancheng bare metal private cloud solution combines the high performance of physical machines with the flexibility of virtual machines. This new product breaks the limitations of traditional physical machines, inherits the high-performance characteristics of physical machines, takes into account the flexible and scalable advantages of the cloud, and helps traditional enterprises achieve rapid digital transformation.
Scaleflash geek Tiancheng bare metal private cloud server system disk and data disk support high-speed cloud disk based on RDMA network, replacing the original local disk, with up to 2million IOPs. The back end is distributed two or three copy storage, which makes the data more secure and reliable, and supports minute level installation, online disk expansion, cloning and disaster recovery. The network performance has reached the level of 100gbps, without virtualization overhead, and users still fully enjoy resources, ensuring physical security isolation and exclusive performance.
In recent years, virtual machine technology has gradually become the first choice for enterprises to deploy business because of its flexibility, ease of use and low cost advantages. However, some enterprises with high requirements for business performance will still choose to use exclusive physical machines. Although the traditional physical machine has natural high-performance and strong isolation characteristics, it is actually difficult to meet the business needs of the rapid development of enterprises due to the lengthy deployment process and poor flexibility and scalability. The launch of scaleflash bare metal private cloud combines the high performance of physical machines with the flexibility of virtual machines, which can help traditional enterprises achieve rapid digital transformation.
The bare metal private cloud simulates the nvme device through the DPU control layer, and the data layer uses the ASIC chip of the DPU for high-speed forwarding, and connects the back-end high-throughput distributed storage cluster through the nvmatrix based on Infiniband or rocev2 lossless network, so as to access flexible and scalable high-speed cloud disk services for the bare metal physical machine. After testing, the bare metal cloud disk can achieve an ultra-high performance of about 2million IOPs, truly achieving both flexibility and performance.
In view of the limitations of traditional physical machines, the bare metal private cloud is solved one by one from multiple perspectives:
1. Realize the installation free process: the operating system will be pre installed on the cloud disk, and the second level direct copy and clone the image copy;
2. Minute level physical machine delivery: the cloud disk of the operating system is used and mounted immediately, and only the server startup time is available;
3. Fast fault recovery time: when the server fails, just mount the cloud disk to another server and start it, and you can realize the rapid recovery of minutes;
4. Flexible and easy to expand: compared with local disks, high-speed cloud disks can expand disk capacity quickly at any time;
5. Data security and reliability: the back-end adopts distributed storage clusters to provide two or three copies, with high data reliability. It supports the Advanced Data Doctor function, and the data can be recovered to any second through snapshot technology. Support data disaster recovery function
Yes, data can be backed up to remote computer rooms through disaster recovery.
The launch of scaleflash geek Tiancheng bare metal private cloud solution can meet the needs of enterprise users with high requirements for computing performance and data security, especially for core database business, big data analysis, financial securities and other scenarios. At present, scaleflash geek Tiancheng bare metal private cloud products have been officially adopted and successfully launched by domestic head financial customers and head scientific computing HPC customers.